VCA’s goal is to exceed customer expectations and optimize profitability for the company.
- Projects should be planned and coordinated with clear and specific scopes, plans, and schedules.
- They should be communicated with all stakeholders in the form and manner appropriate to their roles.
- Team commitment to the joint goals of customer satisfaction and project profitability for all project IDs created, promoted, and maintained.
- The PM will build and maintain positive relationships with clients and consultants.
- They will coordinate and maintain the project schedule for VCA and for the client.
- Ensure that each project has a detailed plan, communicated to all parties, which will produce the highest quality product in the most economical manner.
- The PM will also ensure each project has all the requisite elements for success available in a timely manner, including equipment, labor, and materials supply.
- The PM be responsible and accountable for the financial P&L throughout a project’s lifecycle from award through close out.
- Initiate and conduct internal kick off meetings
- Identify the stakeholders, their roles, and create a project directory to capture this information and communicate to all team members
- Understand fully the scope, customer expectation, budgets, and specific conditions of each project. Aggressively address all questions, concerns, and disconnects with stakeholders as early as possible
- Create, communicate, and update project schedule
- Ensure Bill of materials is reviewed and confirmed by the project engineer
- Ensure build-ready engineering is completed on schedule, and any issues that arise during engineering receive expedited attention from client, account team, and project engineer
- Communicate release of engineering for build, associated build and test schedules, clearly to all team members
- Engage and communicate with subcontractors on all details of both their business and project scope relationships
- Approve all subcontractor invoices for payment with accounting
- Ensure all non-bill of materials are identified and obtained in a timely manner
- Ensure all VCA, consultant or client required QA procedures are executed and passed
- Review performance of every project at least weekly, initiating corrective actions if required
- Establish clear warranty start dates upon substantial completion and communicate to VCA Service department
- Ensure punch lists are fully resolved and each project is fully closed out in a timely manner. Advise team on completion.
- Adds positively each day to VCA’s “Can Do” culture and performance based on mutual accountability
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a project manager
- Knowledge of building construction process, sequencing, and coordination
- Knowledge of major operational principles and staged of project management
- Excellent analytical skill, and listening, along with strong written and verbal communication
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to remain calm in difficult and pressured situations
- Must be competent in using the following software: Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Dynamics SL, Sales Logix, Procore Construction Management Software.
Email your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: PM
Benefits, 401k, Aflac, Life Insurance, Bonus Incentives, and Competitive Salary
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on:
Race, Creed, Color, National Origin, Age, Ancestry, Nationality, Marital or Domestic Partnership or Civil Union Status, Sex, Pregnancy, Gender Identity or Expression, Disability, Liability for Military Service, Affectional or Sexual Orientation, Atypical Cellular or Blood Trait, Genetic Information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing)