At this moment we have these job openings. Click for details:
Enterprise Account Managers
Video Corporation of America is one of the nation’s leading system integrators of end-to-end communication systems. For more than 40 years, we have been at the forefront of visual communications technology. VCA designs, engineers, builds, deploys, and services systems that allow our clients to communicate globally, faster, more affordably, and with greater impact than ever before. We have a long, proud history as one of the first A/V, IT, and Broadcast Integrators of many system types. Our offices are located in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, additionally we have 60 affiliate locations with more than 900 people in technical roles.
The Enterprise Account Manager role at VCA is a “hunter” role, responsible for identifying sales opportunities and working as part of a team to convert client needs to sales. Our ideal candidate must combine a strong desire to make a positive difference in the ways in which our clients communicate, and posses a passion for technology.
This role is also responsible for creating a pipeline of opportunities which will allow revenue and gross profit goals to be met. This person serves as the team leader for the account, ensuring the client’s needs are properly articulated to our technical teams and partners as appropriate.
It is the responsibility of this role to be recognized in the industry as a leader both technically, professionally, and from a revenue standpoint.
As a VCA Account Manager, it is our expectation that you become the trusted advisor for enterprise level accounts, developing long-term relationships with key decision-makers. In your role, you will network daily with existing relationships, while prospecting, identifying, cultivating, and ultimately closing opportunities, based on our unique value add.
Specific Responsibilities as an Enterprise Account Manager include:
- Identify and prospect UC opportunities in both existing and new accounts. Be able to clearly articulate the ROI for these innovative solutions.
- Generate net new and recurring revenues streams in enterprise accounts by developing successful relationships via a consultative sales process.
- Professionally manage a sales pipeline for both system builds and recurring revenue streams.
- Demonstrate sound account management skills with the ability to continue and grow the services we provide any particular account.
- Be an expert in the field of videoconferencing and unified communications.
- Be able to communicate an understanding of all of our lines of business to include AV and Broadcast systems, Production and Post-Production Systems, as well as whole-building integration.
- Be comfortable having high-level, in-depth, consultative discussions about specific technological applications.
- Embrace innovation and learning, both to fuel your own personal development as well as add value to our clients and internal VCA teams.
- Meet or exceed quota levels to reach your financial goals, receive company and industry recognition and awards.
- Become a trusted partner of our vendors and internally, communicating and working with engineering, project management, and operations teams.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A minimum of a five years success selling technical solutions and professional services to enterprise level Fortune 1000 and university accounts as measured against a quota.
- Have a proven track record selling technologies comparable to videoconferencing, AV solutions, asset management, storage solutions, VOIP, or VMware.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of unified communications technologies, including video conferencing, Microsoft Lync, streaming, and video-enabled, web-based services.
- Demonstrate a high-level of motivation with a competitive “hunter” mentality, a track record of creating and building relationships and managing a pipeline.
- Show a proven ability to lead a team to successfully drive new business through complex sales and installation cycle.
- Exemplify excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Be available to travel and work whenever necessary.
- Pass a background investigation.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org