At this moment we have these job openings. Click for details:
Video Corporation of America, a leading systems integrator, is seeking a skilled and organized CAD Operator supporting integrated systems for Professional Audio/Video and Broadcast Industries. These skills will be used in application support for architectural implementation and wiring diagrams of assigned projects. We offer the opportunity to work on world class projects. This position is full-time with competitive pay and benefits package.
Reporting Relationship: Director of Engineering
Summary: Responsible for partnering with our experienced Engineering & Project Management staff to produce system wiring and architectural coordination documentation for integrated mission critical and high profile integrated audiovisual, videoconferencing, and broadcast systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Produces comprehensive system wiring and architectural documentation including signal flow documents, system wiring details, architectural details, mounting details, floor plans, reflected ceiling plans, equipment location drawings, etc. for audiovisual, videoconferencing, and broadcast designs.
* This includes the following types of systems for control rooms, operations centers, network operations center, boardrooms, conference rooms, visualization labs, executive briefing centers, classrooms, and training rooms: Display systems, Routing and switching systems, Signal processing, Control systems, Equipment racks, Audio systems, Lighting systems, Videoconferencing systems, Ethernet networks
* Assist Engineering preparing CAD drawings using AutoCAD
* Store drawings in project file system; maintain proper version control
* Support and maintain VCA drawing standards * Utilize and contribute to centralized block library
* Provide Engineers with schedule projections and regular status reports
* Alert Director of Engineering & Director of Technical Operations when timescales cannot be met
* Process As-Built drawings in a timely fashion at project completion
* Coordinate delivery and receipt of CAD deliverables * Perform data extraction tasks from AutoCAD drawings
* Perform other CAD related tasks as requested by Director of Engineering
* Minimum of 1-2 years of AutoCAD experience required. REVIT experience is a plus
* Fluent in use of AutoCAD, all current versions * Basic working knowledge of Revit
* Able to extract data and symbol attributes from drawings for use outside of AutoCAD
* Create AutoCAD Macros and LISP executables to automate processes
* Bachelor’s Degree or Degree from recognized CAD Training facility * Minimum of 1-2 years’ CAD Drafting experience (CAD Training Degree)
* Architectural design and/or working knowledge, including room layouts, power requirements, conduit requirements, cooling requirements, reflected ceiling layouts, wall elevations
* Electrical/electronic systems design and/or working knowledge, including wiring diagrams and cable pull lists
* Current knowledge of commercial/professional audiovisual, videoconferencing and broadcast equipment
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, Internet.
* Strong organizational and time management skills * Strong communication and customer service skills
* A Plus for Infocomm CTS. Required within first year of employment.
* A Plus for Audio Visual & Broadcast industry experience
Personal Traits & Demands:
* You should be interested and curious by nature. You should be able to have exceptional focus and attention to details. You should be able to maintain professionalism, self-motivation and self-discipline under all circumstances. You should be able to manage and deliver multiple projects on-schedule with a high regard and consideration of project on-time completion. You should enjoy sharing of knowledge and solutions to challenges.
Email your resume to: email@example.com Attn: CAD Operator
VCA Global offers: A Competitive Salary, Health, Dental & Vision Benefits, A 401K plan, Generous Personal Time Off (P.T.O.) *VCA is an equal opportunity employer*
Video Corporation of America is an equal opportunity employer. We are known for delivering the highest quality engineering, craftsmanship and professional services across an array of media professionals. Join a team that takes pride in delivering what it promises, when it promises.
We are looking for an individual who has great communication skills, highly organized, and is familiar with basic data entry. This is a full time, entry level position. This position reports to the Purchasing and Procurement Manager. Office hours are 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday thru Friday.
General Duties include but are not limited to:
* Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
* Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
* Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
* Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
* Maintain cordial and professional relationship with vendors
* Must be able to work in a schedule-driven environment. Timing is a critical function.
* Assist AP to resolve any issues with vendor invoices
* Interface with other departments to ensure proper vendor performance and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner
* Cover lunch breaks and vacation time for reception
* Entry level position. Some purchasing experience is preferred
* Strong organization skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong work ethic and sense of urgency with ability to take initiative and accomplish goals.
* Proficient with Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and email.
* Ability to multitask.
* Must be able to work in a team environment and be a respectful of other employees.
* Clean safety, background check, drug screen
* High level of professionalism, maturity, and good judgment.
* Reliable, being on time and in the office per your schedule is a must
* Over time paid after 40 regular hours when available or as required
* Benefits, Flexible Spending, HSA, Paid Time Off, 401k available
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on an individual’s race, creed, color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy), familial status, marital/civil union status, religion, domestic partnership status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, liability for military service, and mental or physical disability (including perceived disability, and AIDS and HIV status).
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Purchasing
Video Corporation of America (VCA), one of the nation’s leading system integrators of end-to-end communication systems, is seeking an Installation Coordinator to be located in our Somerset office from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Major Responsibilities/Duties are:
* Organizing, scheduling, coordinating and supporting the work of the Project Managers and Installation/Fabrication technicians in all locations
* Communicate with clients, suppliers, and personnel as required to schedule and coordinate installation and related activities for projects
* Maintain scheduled for Install teams on job sites
* Maintain accurate job files documenting each job and it’s execution
* Hire and scheduled subcontractors for all projects
* Assist Sales and Project Managers in logging and execution of change orders
* Release equipment and materials according to company procedures to support the timely execution, system fabrication and install of projects
* Communicate and assist accounting in billing procedures for the projects
* Assemble and format product manuals and related documentation for delivery with systems
* Track all equipment needed for fabrication and installation of projects
* Communicate all issues, back orders, price changes, and discontinued products to the project team in a timely manner
In addition to major duties:
* Work with Order Manager and directly with Purchasing to insure orders are placed in a timely manner
* Work with Warehouse to scheduled shipments to site
* Work with Project Manager’s to assure product is delivered to site when needed
* Approve all sub-contractor invoices for payment
* This position reports to the Senior Installation Coordinator
* This person works closely with VP of Finance, Order Manager, Purchasing, Reception, Warehouse, Project Managers, Billing, Customers, Sub-contractors, and Sales
The Person in this position must be competent using the following software necessary to executing the responsibilities of this position and have the following skills:
* All Microsoft office products
* Microsoft Dynamics
* Strong communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to multitask
* Ability to work in a team environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on:
Race, Creed, Color, National Origin, Age, Ancestry, Nationality, Marital or Domestic Partnership or Civil Union Status, Sex, Pregnancy, Gender Identity or Expression, Disability, Liability for Military Service, Affectional or Sexual Orientation, Atypical Cellular or Blood Trait, Genetic Information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing)
Please send resumes to email@example.com Attn: Install Coordinator
Video Corporation of America, a leading systems integrator, is seeking a skilled and organized software programmer with a diverse skill set. This position is full-time with benefits. These skills will be used in application programming for the creation of software based control programs and user interfaces. Specifically, top level control supporting integrated systems within the Professional Audio/Video and Media & Entertainment Industries. Control systems technologies are rapidly evolving in their capabilities and deployments. VCA Global is leading the way for the next generation of A/V control implementations, we want you to help us lead the way.
Desired Skills & Education:
* General, design and development of Crestron (AMX programming a plus)
* Crestron Control Programming
* Certified Crestron Programmer required
* SIMPL®, SIMPL+®, SIMPL# Control System Programming
* VT Pro-e®, Graphical User Interface (GUI)
* .AV Framework, Studio, System Builder, Toolbox
* AMX (Harman) Control Programming a plus. Certified HCCA & HCCP, Netlinx, Java
* Practical application and implementation knowledge for control of integrated systems in the AV & Media Industries. A demonstrable understanding of AV systems integration techniques.
* InfoComm Essentials of A/V & General C.T.S. a plus
* Microsoft Office – Proficiency in Excel, Word, Access
* A working knowledge of Audio DSP software/hardware. DSP Programming a plus.
* Comprehension and implementation of complicated logic while understanding the limitations of surrounding factors of the A/V and control equipment.
* Knowledge of IT & networking. Configuration, settings and deployment knowledge. Network certifications are a plus.
* Understanding, knowledge and ability to apply various protocols. Supporting control interfaces via API/SDK: Serial, IR, Ethernet, MIDI, DMX, etc.
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
* Knowledge and ability to program other control and monitoring solutions is beneficial: Utelogy, High Resolution Systems, Extron, Savant, Control4, Other
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ability to read and interpret system line drawings
* Ability to read and interpret Scopes of Work
* Ability to work independently and as a part of a larger project execution team member
* Ability to manage and deliver on schedule multiple coding & GUI projects.
* Work with project team to develop Graphical User Interface (GUI). Client, Project Manager, Project Engineer.
* Provide control system code and GUI according to company and/or client standard.
* Provide phone and/or remote system support to aid in debugging and system commissioning process.
* Provide on-site system support to aid in debugging and system commissioning process.
* Provide User Guides and Quick Reference Guides for an instruction set for using the control system(s)
* Ability to concisely communicate with team members of status, issues, conflicts and resolutions is a must.
* Provide technical assistance to installation and service departments as required.
* Provide technical assistance and evaluations to Account Executives for pre-sales efforts as required.
Personal Traits & Demands:
You should be interested and curious by nature. You should be able to have exceptional focus and attention to details. You should be able to maintain professionalism, self-motivation and self-discipline under all circumstances. You should be able to manage and deliver multiple projects on-schedule with a high regard and consideration of project on-time completion. You should enjoy sharing of knowledge and solutions to challenges.
Email your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Programmer
VCA Global offers: A Competitive Salary, Health, Dental & Vision Benefits, A 401K plan, Generous Personal Time Off (P.T.O.)
*VCA is an equal opportunity employer*
Video Corporation of America- Somerset NJ and Greater New York City Area
Video Corporation of America is one of the nation’s leading system integrators of end-to-end communication systems. For more than 40 years, we have been at the forefront of visual communications technology. VCA designs, engineers, builds, deploys, and services systems that allow our clients to communicate globally, faster, more affordably, and with greater impact than ever before. We have a long, proud history as one of the first A/V, IT, and Broadcast Integrators of many system types. Our offices are located in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, additionally we have 60 affiliate locations with more than 900 people in technical roles.
The Unified Collaboration Account Manager role at VCA is a “hunter” role, responsible for identifying sales opportunities and working as part of a team to convert client needs to sales. Our ideal candidate must combine a strong desire to make a positive difference in the ways in which our clients communicate, and posses a passion for technology.
This role is also responsible for creating a pipeline of opportunities which will allow revenue and gross profit goals to be met. This person serves as the team leader for the account, ensuring the client’s needs are properly articulated to our technical teams and partners as appropriate.
It is the responsibility of this role to be recognized in the industry as a leader both technically, professionally, and from a revenue standpoint.
As a VCA Account Manager, it is our expectation that you become the trusted advisor for enterprise level accounts, developing long-term relationships with key decision-makers. In your role, you will network daily with existing relationships, while prospecting, identifying, cultivating, and ultimately closing opportunities, based on our unique value add.
Specific Responsibilities as an Enterprise Account Manager include:
* Identify and prospect UC opportunities in both existing and new accounts. Be able to clearly articulate the ROI for these innovative solutions
* Generate net new and recurring revenues streams in enterprise accounts by developing successful relationships via a consultative sales process
* Professionally manage a sales pipeline for both system builds and recurring revenue streams.
* Demonstrate sound account management skills with the ability to continue and grow the services we provide any particular account.
* Be an expert in the field of videoconferencing and unified communications.
* Be able to communicate an understanding of all of our lines of business to include AV and Broadcast systems, Production and Post-Production Systems, as well as whole-building integration
* Be comfortable having high-level, in-depth, consultative discussions about specific technological applications
* Embrace innovation and learning, both to fuel your own personal development as well as add value to our clients and internal VCA teams
* Meet or exceed quota levels to reach your financial goals, receive company and industry recognition and awards
* Become a trusted partner of our vendors and internally, communicating and working with engineering, project management, and operations teams
Desired Skills & Experience
* A minimum of a five years success selling technical solutions and professional services to enterprise level Fortune 1000 and university accounts as measured against a quota
* Have a proven track record selling technologies comparable to videoconferencing, AV solutions, asset management, storage solutions, VOIP, or VMware
* Demonstrate a strong knowledge of unified communications technologies, including video conferencing, Microsoft Lync, streaming, and video-enabled, web-based services.
* Demonstrate a high-level of motivation with a competitive “hunter” mentality, a track record of creating and building relationships and managing a pipeline
* Show a proven ability to lead a team to successfully drive new business through complex sales and installation cycle
* Exemplify excellent organizational and communications skills
* Be available to travel and work whenever necessary
* Pass a background investigation
Email resumes to email@example.com