- No Capital investment
- High Quality - Global Coverage
- Any to Any Connectivity
VCA Connect allows companies to scale their collaboration solution to suit the individual
requirements of each person, a department or the entire enterprise. It is an affordable
option for the changing workforce which is increasingly mobile and requires
collaboration tools more than ever.
- Easy to set up via a self service portal or the help of a VCA support staff.
- Easy to remember and share your Video address since it is formatted like an email address.
- Unlimited video calling from any standards based video device or phone, no need to worry about minutes.
- Simple to use screen sharing with the ability to record meetings inclusive of content for future viewing.
- No Reservations needed. Your Virtual Meeting Room (VMR) is available24x7. You can easily invite others to join a meeting at any time.
- Connect from virtually any standards based video device or phone.
- Unique individual VMR and PVA addresses look like email addresses and are easy to include for calendar invites.
- Meeting access codes are required in order to access VMR's
- Both Private Backbone network and access connections are encrypted.
- Personal control allows the VMR owner to see who is on the call and control the meeting in real time – add, remove, mute participates in the meeting, as well as start and stop recording of the meeting.
- Your Virtual Meeting Room (VMR) allows you to host meetings with up to 30 participants, whether they are joining by phone, browser, tablet or video room system.
- Your Personal Video Account (PVA) turns you Mac, PC or mobile device into a Video Endpoint for a direct connection to any enabled person or standards based room system.